Junior membership upgrade 2024
What are your options?
Continue your fitness journey with us
First and foremost, we want you to know that we value your business. As someone who has made a personal and financial commitment to being active, we know that fitness really matters to you. It matters to us too! Without a doubt, your dedication is the whole reason we’re here.
We have a range of membership options on offer, including our Young Adult memberships which are suited to 16-25 year olds.
What are my options?
Our Young Adult memberships offer you the most value and variety of benefits.
Within the Young Adult category, we have the following options:
- Premium 16–18-year-old membership*
- Premium 19-25-year-old membership*
- Student membership+
Both of the above include the following benefits:
- Unlimited gym use
- Unlimited access to group workout classes**
- Pool use for Just Swim, lane swimming and fun sessions ***
- Free 45-minute group gym introduction session, which includes safe & effective use of all equipment, as well as help building a digital programme to suit your goals
- Free access to our COVID Recovery Programme, offering regular one-to-one sessions with a certified COVID Recovery Coach, a personalised exercise programme, lifestyle and dietary advice****
- Ongoing support and advice from members of our fitness team
- Places Leisure app for advanced bookings, GPS tracking, challenges, pairing of other apps and wearables, extensive digital library with LES MILLS classes, digital coaching, ability to synch with on-site gym equipment for tailored workouts
- 15 days' advanced booking from the start time of your session
- Free use of SWIMTAG– wearable technology to track your swim performance, stroke and distance
- Regular news updates, specialist blog content on health and wellbeing, as well as periodic referral offers
To arrange your change of membership, please contact your centre within 30 days of the date of your email - our team will be happy to help you find the best fit.
*Proof of eligibility required. Simply bring an official photo ID such as a passport, driving license, or proof of age card to the Leisure Centre within 14 days of joining.
**Group exercise classes may exclude gym-based classes.
***Please note that Family Fun sessions at Romsey Rapids Sports Complex and The Pavilions in The Park incur an additional charge.
****Available at 58 Places Leisure centres across the UK. https://www.placesleisure.org/long-covid-recovery-program/
†Available at selected centres.