Changing room etiquette
Ensuring a seamless visit
We sometimes overlook how important the changing room process can be – it really can make or break a visit!
The transition from the changing room to the pool seems straightforward enough, but with children finishing their lessons and new ones starting them along with all the other visitors in between, it can get a little busy.
Read on for our top tips to ensure the changing room and lesson experience is smooth and seamless for all involved:
- Arrive to lessons with plenty of time to change and to make sure your child visits the toilet before their time slot. If you can arrive swim ready all the better as this speeds things up for everyone. Please avoid changing in spectator areas, cafes etc.
- Eating before getting in the water may make your child sick, please avoid snacks directly before lessons.
- Make sure to check (twice!) that you have remembered all of your belongings after using changing cubicles to ensure others have a clean and tidy place to change.
- Use the lockers provided or take your belongings to the viewing gallery. Please do not leave them in the cubicles.
- Remove shoes before entering the changing rooms. We try our best to keep all of our facilities clean, please help us by avoiding dirty shoes in the wet areas!
- Please do not bring buggies into the changing rooms. We want to avoid dirty wheels and blocking of the aisles, so please leave buggies in the designated areas in reception.
Finally, enjoy your lessons and remember to feedback to one of our friendly members of staff if there are any issues so that we can continue to provide the best experience every time!