Frequently asked questions
How do I book?
Bookings can be made over the phone or in person at The Dolphin reception.
What age children do you accept?
The age range we will take will be from their 5th birthday until the day before their 13th birthday.
What are the prices / session times?
Holiday camps run from 8.30am-5.30pm at a price of £31. Parents/carers can drop off and pick up at a time that suits them - within the session times!
What do we need to bring?
We advise children to bring the following:
- A healthy packed lunch (nut free) with an AM & PM snack
- A water bottle (we provide extra water)
- A swim kit - towel and aids if required
- Comfortable and suitable footwear for activities (please note - if your child is partaking in Clip 'n Climb, they will need to be wearing tight fitting footwear- not Crocs/ flip flops)
- Wear weather appropriate clothing (i.e. children are encouraged to take part in outdoor activities when possible, therefore sunscreen should be applied before camp and we recommend a hat in hot weather. For cold and wet weather, we recommend children to wrap up warm and wear a coat)
We kindly ask that all items are labelled.
Will my children be going swimming?
Yes, we offer the option of swimming to all children.
Where do I drop my child off and collect them from?
Drop and collection is in the main centre. Please wait outside until the holiday club staff invites you in. Please queue outside of the centre.
Why do the children wear wristbands?
This is a safeguarding measure put into place by Places Leisure. It is to ensure all the children go home with the correct person collecting them. They will also be wearing wristbands to show which group/bubble they are in.
My child is very shy - will he/she be ok?
Definitely. We understand the importance of helping children socialise. We work with both yourself and your child to ensure they are settled into the environment and introduce them to new friends.
What will my child be doing at holiday club?
We offer a variety of fun activities and sports, including hockey, running games, bench ball, dodgeball, arts and crafts, bouncy castle, football, racket sports and more!
What is your cancellation policy?
Please refer to our terms and conditions.